It's a difficult task to pick out Los Angeles' best outdoor bars, because more bars than not in this city have an outside area. LA is not relegated to three months of sidewalk sitting like many other cities; here we can laze about outside under the sunshine over 300 days a year.
Whether you want to get your weekend started with a strong tall one on Friday evening or need a Mimosa to ease your pains on Sunday afternoon, these outdoor bars offer breezes and blue skies with your pick of poison.
Written by Shilo Urban
Or skip right to your favorite:
• Red Lion Tavern
• Standard Hotel LA - Rooftop Bar
• La Cita
• Glow Bar at The Marriott Marina Del Rey
• The Backyard at The W Hotel
• Venice Ale House
• Hotel Shangri-La Poolside Bar
• Big Dean's Ocean Front Cafe