There's nothing quite like drinks on the waterfront - and SF is one of the cities that does it best. Offering a mix of outdoor patios and floor-to-ceiling scenic windows, there's never a lack of spots for that refreshing sea breeze.
Whether you prefer the crashing waters of Ocean Beach, the mild marina in Potrero Hill, or the hustle and bustle of Embaracdero piers - there's plenty of places to pick from. Read on for MetroWize's picks for the best waterfront bars in San Francisco - just be sure to get there before the fog rolls in.
Popular San Francisco Content
• San Francisco Festivals Guide
• San Francisco Happy Hour Guide
• SF's Best Mixology & Craft Cocktail Bars
• SF's Booziest Liquor Stores
• Hip Hotel Guide to San Francisco
• 15 Epic Summer Parties in SF
• San Francisco's Sushi & Sake Sanctuaries
• SF's Best Rooftop Bars
• San Francisco Brewery Guide
• This Week in SF: Concerts, Festivals & Parties
• Hosted Bar Parties in SF
• Win a $1000 Bar Tab