Play with Sharks
If you’re the type of person who can’t wait for Shark Week on the Discovery Channel, than you’re sure to be stoked by Vegas’ shark-themed attractions. Start off by visiting Shark Reef at Mandalay Bay where you can watch hundreds of sharks swim through the shipwrecks and chomp on smaller, less fortunate fish. Take it a step further and head to the Touch Tank where you let Tiger sharks and other species nibble on your fingers.
Shark Tank Water-Slide
Once you’ve had your fill at Mandalay Bay, head to the Tank at Golden Nugget Casino. The Tank also has an impressive selection of deadly sharks, but their main attraction is the shark-tube waterslide. Put on your skimpiest bathing suit, climb 30 feet to the top of the slide, lean back and let gravity show you an exciting ride through the shark invested aquarium.
Popular Las Vegas Content
• Las Vegas Pools Guide
• Guide to the Best Las Vegas Suites
• LV's Best Mixology & Craft Cocktail Bars
• Guide to Vegas After Hours
• The Best Happy Hours in Vegas
• Fun Stuff To Do When You're Not Gambling
• The Best Nightclubs in Vegas
• The Best Live Music Venues in Sin City
• This Week in LV: Concerts, Festivals & Parties