The Sunset Strip is the mile and a half stretch of Sunset Boulevard that goes directly through the heart of West Hollywood. Gaining a reputation as a hub for rock n' roll in the 60's and 70's, the Strip has maintained its place as the focal point for live music in LA. Bars, restaurants, hotels and shopping boutiques line the Sunset Strip, giving tourists and music fans alike many options for eating, drinking, partying and enjoying all that Hollywood has to offer.
Check out the best of the Sunset Strip with this MetroWize-approved guide.
Popular Los Angeles Content
• Los Angeles Festivals Guide
• The Best Pools In LA
• LA's Best Mixology & Craft Cocktail Bars
• The Best Happy Hours in LA
• Top 10 Rooftop Bars in LA
• 10 Hottest DJ Venues in LA
• 10 Epic Summer Parties in LA
• This Week in LA: Concerts, Festivals & Parties
• Hosted Bar Parties in LA: Get on the list