Your summer fundays should not only include time spent at the beach, Los Angeles hotel pools, and music concert series this year, but should include the NYC transplant (and free event to the public) -- the Hester Outdoor Market! There are four dates scheduled in order to check out everything Los Angeles has to offer in the realms that include LA’s favorite artisans, craftsmen, collectors, food, brands, bloggers and music.
The June 2nd event has already passed, but upcoming Hester events include:
• July 7th - An outdoor Hollywood Night Market (4 pm to 10pm) where you can shop, eat, and drink under the stars
• August 18th - Hester will entice all the indie craft lovers with a showcase of local LA craft at the Indie Craft Market (11am to 7pm)
• August 25th - The close of Hester activities will include performances from some of Los Angeles's biggest names in music, for free, amid the last night of the Hester food market festivities.
All events will beheld at the historic corner of Hollywood and Vine. For more information and a list of Vendors & Partners or how to become a participant at Hester, visit their website for additional details.
Popular Los Angeles Content
• Los Angeles Festivals Guide
• The Best Pools In LA
• LA's Best Mixology & Craft Cocktail Bars
• The Best Happy Hours in LA
• Top 10 Rooftop Bars in LA
• 10 Hottest DJ Venues in LA
• 10 Epic Summer Parties in LA
• This Week in LA: Concerts, Festivals & Parties
• Hosted Bar Parties in LA: Get on the list