Videogames aren't just for dorks and children anymore! Joystixx, a new "barcade” located inside the Hooters Casino Hotel, opened its doors in November.
Here's a list of 5 good reasons why Joystixx is the spot to hit in Vegas for gamers with style:
1. It's a 21 & older gamers lounge. Leave the kids behind or ship them down the strip to Circus Circus arcade to hang with the other lame-o's.
2. Games, games, games! Play classic games such as Pac-Man, Galaga, NASCAR Driver and Guitar Hero or try out new ones such as Battlefield 3, Madden NFL 2012 and Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3.
3. While beating the crap out of your opponent or scoring high on your favorite game, have one of the “gamer girls” bring you a drink to toast and celebrate.
4. Feel like royalty with exclusive VIP booths completely equipped with built-in flat screen TV’s and up close and personal experience.
5. If you want to dodge the videogames, shoot some solid-and-striped balls at one of many pool tables available. Eight ball corner pocket!
Now that you have some tidbits on this new hotspot, go and see why Joystixx is the "best new place to score in Vegas."
For more information about Joystixx, click here. And check out the video below for more details.
» Las Vegas Pools Guide
» Guide to the Best Las Vegas Suites
» LV's Best Mixology & Craft Cocktail Bars
» Guide to Vegas After Hours
» The Best Happy Hours in Vegas
» Fun Stuff To Do When You're Not Gambling
» The Best Nightclubs in Vegas
» The Best Live Music Venues in Sin City
» This Week in LV: Concerts, Festivals & Parties