Over the past few years San Francisco has been stocking up on new dance clubs all across the city. Now here's one more to add to the growing nightlife roster. Taking over the former Annie's Social Club, Qi Ultra Lounge is building buzz with its "aqua-exotic" ambiance and sophisticated appeal.
Spend a night in the windowless space for a transportive experience where waves travel across walls and the air smells like an ocean breeze (no seriously, they pump the scent through the vents). A glance at the menu adds even more intrigue with high-end cocktails organized by the elements. Try an Air-inspired "Vapor" (gin, elderflower liqueur, grapefruit juice, lemon, simple syrup, prosecco) or Fire's take on the Bloody Mary.
Keep an eye on the calendar for upcoming events. DJs will be hitting the dance floor on the regular along with the occasional live performance. Grab one of their sleek white couches, order up some bottle service, and get swanky this Saturday.
Address: 917 Folsom St (btn 5th St & Falmouth St)
Popular San Francisco Content
• San Francisco Festivals Guide
• San Francisco Happy Hour Guide
• SF's Best Mixology & Craft Cocktail Bars
• SF's Booziest Liquor Stores
• Hip Hotel Guide to San Francisco
• 15 Epic Summer Parties in SF
• San Francisco's Sushi & Sake Sanctuaries
• SF's Best Rooftop Bars
• San Francisco Brewery Guide
• This Week in SF: Concerts, Festivals & Parties
• Hosted Bar Parties in SF
• Win a $1000 Bar Tab