The first of its kind, Brewtruc is a mobile beer garden featuring craft beer (and special small batches) from Anderson Valley, Stone, Magnolia, and plenty more. A 40 foot school bus decked out inside as a swanky bar on wheels, Brewtruc features 12 rotating taps - six inside and six on the exterior for outdoor beer gardens.
Licensed as a limo service, Brewtruc is often rented out for private parties. But more and more it's been making it's way into the public sphere with Beer Week events, charity beer gardens, and ticketed beer tastings onboard. Keep an ear out for event announcements on their Facebook page or reserve the Brewtruc for your own private celebration.
Popular San Francisco Content
• San Francisco Festivals Guide
• San Francisco Happy Hour Guide
• SF's Best Mixology & Craft Cocktail Bars
• SF's Booziest Liquor Stores
• Hip Hotel Guide to San Francisco
• 15 Epic Summer Parties in SF
• San Francisco's Sushi & Sake Sanctuaries
• SF's Best Rooftop Bars
• San Francisco Brewery Guide
• This Week in SF: Concerts, Festivals & Parties
• Hosted Bar Parties in SF
• Win a $1000 Bar Tab