There’s no better way to get prepped for Halloween than to sit and eat popcorn for countless hours as innocent teenage girls (or whoever) get mind-f*@ked, freaked out, chased, and eventually hacked to death on the silver screen. Halloween’s not all fun n’ games you know; there’s some evilness going on there too.
And that’s why we’ll be heading to Grauman's Chinese Theatre mid-October to catch some of the flicks screening at The Eleventh Annual Screamfest, a horror-film-festival dedicated to discovering new talent in horror and sci-fi and honoring the masters in old school slasher flicks. If you’ve never seen the original Psycho in a world-famous movie theater with a couple hundred blood thirsty horror fans, now’s your chance.
Also on deck: a bunch of cool shorts from up-and coming directors, super famous guests from all film genres, costumed horror fans, and more. This is the biggest scary film festival in the United States. Don’t miss it!
Popular Los Angeles Content
• Los Angeles Festivals Guide
• The Best Pools In LA
• LA's Best Mixology & Craft Cocktail Bars
• The Best Happy Hours in LA
• Top 10 Rooftop Bars in LA
• 10 Hottest DJ Venues in LA
• 10 Epic Summer Parties in LA
• This Week in LA: Concerts, Festivals & Parties
• Hosted Bar Parties in LA: Get on the list