O'Reilly's Oysterfest returns in 2012 with another full-blown batch of shuck-worthy oysters, hearty Guinness, and kick ass music. But Marina folk be warned - this year's event is moving out of Fort Mason for a fresh take on this favorite summer fest.
Now in it's 13th year and known as the West Coast's largest oyster festival, the SF Oysterfest is switching things up by moving the party to Golden Gate Park's Sharon Meadow on Saturday, June 30th. In the spirit of change, this year will also offer oysters from a wide variety of farms along the Pacific Coast. To sweeten the deal, there will also be a $1 off drink Happy Hour until 2pm.
As for the tunes, the 2012 lineup pulls together eclectic indie acts Young the Giant, Minus the Bear, Manchester Orchestra and Little Hurricane to keep you rocking from 11am till the fog rolls in. Early Bird tickets are just $30 for the full day (food and drink not included). Happy shucking!
Popular San Francisco Content
• San Francisco Festivals Guide
• San Francisco Happy Hour Guide
• SF's Best Mixology & Craft Cocktail Bars
• SF's Booziest Liquor Stores
• Hip Hotel Guide to San Francisco
• 15 Epic Summer Parties in SF
• San Francisco's Sushi & Sake Sanctuaries
• SF's Best Rooftop Bars
• San Francisco Brewery Guide
• This Week in SF: Concerts, Festivals & Parties
• Hosted Bar Parties in SF
• Win a $1000 Bar Tab