Forget Off the Grid… there's a new food truck haven in town - and this one's making things permanent. Inspired by the permanent pods other states have been using over the past decade (hellooo Portland!), the SoMa StrEat Food Park was born.
Officially opening on Wednesday, June 6th, this new permanent street food space will be serving up lunch and dinner with ten food trucks along with a free WiFi, a beer garden (pending permit approval), live music, and a projection screen for movie nights. Transformed from an abandoned U-Haul parking lot beneath the 101 overpass, the new food park is transportive with plenty of potted plants, ample bike parking, outdoor picnic tables, and a covered seating pavilion for up to 100 people.
The park will be open seven days a week with a frequent rotation of plenty of food trucks to keep things interesting. Discover it for yourself at 428 11th Street (on Harrison). Check out their Facebook page for updates on events, the truck lineup and more.
Grand Opening Food Truck Lineup:
Mayo and Mustard
TopShelf Boutique (fashion truck)
Where: 428 11th Street (on Harrison)
When: 7 Days a Week for Lunch & Dinner
Popular San Francisco Content
• San Francisco Festivals Guide
• San Francisco Happy Hour Guide
• SF's Best Mixology & Craft Cocktail Bars
• SF's Booziest Liquor Stores
• Hip Hotel Guide to San Francisco
• 15 Epic Summer Parties in SF
• San Francisco's Sushi & Sake Sanctuaries
• SF's Best Rooftop Bars
• San Francisco Brewery Guide
• This Week in SF: Concerts, Festivals & Parties
• Hosted Bar Parties in SF
• Win a $1000 Bar Tab