Dubbed "Burger of the Year" by GQ Magazine and offering conversational fodder for the likes of Carson Daly and Ashton Kutcher, it's about time San Francisco finally got its taste of Los Angeles' legendary Umami Burger.
The lucky folks in Cow Hollow will join the beefy brethren October 7th, when Umami starts serving up their first San Francisco menu packed with craft beer, local wine, and - of course - the famed Umami Burger (house ground beef, shitake mushroom, caramelized onions, roasted tomato, parmesan crisp, and umami ketchup).
Kicking things off with Los Angeles' core menu (truffle burgers please!) before moving into more San Francisco-centric stuff, stop by the new burger joint Sunday through Thursday from 11am to 11pm and Friday and Saturday until midnight. You can find Umami Burger Union at 2184 Union Street (formerly Jovino/Joe's American). Find all the yummy details on Umami's official website.
Popular San Francisco Content
• San Francisco Festivals Guide
• San Francisco Happy Hour Guide
• SF's Best Mixology & Craft Cocktail Bars
• SF's Booziest Liquor Stores
• Hip Hotel Guide to San Francisco
• 15 Epic Summer Parties in SF
• San Francisco's Sushi & Sake Sanctuaries
• SF's Best Rooftop Bars
• San Francisco Brewery Guide
• This Week in SF: Concerts, Festivals & Parties
• Hosted Bar Parties in SF
• Win a $1000 Bar Tab